Skip To Main Content

Request a Transcript

Request a Transcript

Please do NOT use this form if you are a current studentLegislation requires a written release on the part of a Governor Mifflin student or parent before school records may be released by any agency. If a student is under 18 years of age, the student’s parent must sign the release. If the student has reached 18 years of age or is married at any age, the student may approve the request. In either case, it will be the student’s responsibility to initiate this procedure. Upon receipt of this approval form, we will promptly forward the information requested. We will not release any school records without proper written consent.

There is a $1 processing fee for each transcript requested; use a separate form for each request. You may submit your transcript release electronically using SchoolPay or print a release form and submit with payment to the High School Counseling Office. Please allow up to 10 days for processing requests.




Rebecca Phillippi

School Counseling Secretary